Thursday, May 22, 2008

Getting there..

Ok, so i'm completely bored at work and was determined to find a layout that is more "Me." I like color but I discovered after looking at other people's blogs that I prefer to read on a "white," background. So, here I figured to use blue as my regular color with white as a background.

I think i'll leave this one for a while =0.

Yesterday's turbo ride and run went without a hitch, thankfully Desperate Housewives was a two hour special. Phewph, thank god for small favors right?

Today: 90 minute hill run with: (8x3' hill repeats L3-L4 translation: work my ass off) followed by a 2 mile tempo run tempo run: typically this is about a 5-10K pace so i'm going to be aiming for a 7:30-7:40 mile.
60 Minute Swim

I packed my bag this morning for the run and swim, but forgot Dave's Garmin at home, so he called to give me a two mile stretch that I can do (otherwise i'll be guessing on how far i'm running)---but, I think i'll swing by my house before I start my run....nothing like being a little OCD about my distance. My friends give me a hard time, if i'm supposed to ride for 3 hours and it's been 2 hours and 58 minutes, I hear "Mer, you want to ride around the parking lot to make it even," the truth is: I DO. But, if i'm with people, I usually can suppress my OCD a little. =0

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Something went amok ... I got two days at once, but still like the format. I am a little OCD myself, but only do the 3 mile morning walk.