Sunday, February 10, 2008

20K Time Trial.....(12.4 miles) going hard...

Well, I don't think I did too badly considering my legs are still aching and my rear end was giving me all it had for my time trial! The weather was gorgeous...the wind, as usual, around fiesta island was rather uncooperative, but whaddya gonna do right?

The stats:
Time: 36:11
Distance: 12.4 miles
Avg. MPH: 20.5 (pretty happy about this!).

I'm pretty happy with my time, considering my legs and it's only February =0, and, I don't have that much experience with long-term speed work!

SO! There ya have it......and I skipped out on my swim today--bad Mer, I know. I stopped by the hospital with good intentions of swimming, but then, Dave text'd me, (he's on call today which normally means I wouldn't see him until tomorrow)-----soooo, we ended up having lunch together at the hospital so, then I was full and couldn't swim. Nice excuse--I know =0.

Never fear though,the schedule has me on for a: 75 minute (long run) tomorrow followed by a 60 minute swim. Karma comes back very quickly =0.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: