Monday, November 26, 2007

Back in the saddle...again!

I took Sunday off after my Saturday ride..I am really milking this "Work out whenever I want" stuff! Then, today.....I tried..yoga! I know, I can't believe it either. But, this triathlon season, I am determined to firm up some areas and get stronger so that I can be a stronger triathlete. My goal is to find a yoga or pilates program that is worth going to =0. Today I tried one studio that just opened and the first month for beginners is free. And that is exactly what I am.

I spent most of the class glancing around to see if I was on task. I learned that I can actually balance my body on my elbows......didn't think I had that in me...however, standing on one leg for long periods of time..not my thing just yet. I enjoyed leaving with my muscles shaking, I must have been doing something right!!

Stay tuned! Tomorrow will probably be a short run or swim!

No comments: