Thursday, December 6, 2007

Getting the hang of it...

I took yesterday completely off, on purpose. As in, I had my bag in the car for a swim and pilates....but by the time I got out of work, I missed pilates and I was feeling lazy. Yay for the off season, missed workouts without guilt =0. Today I ran Miramar Lake again, 5 miles.....and hit yoga for 60 minutes. This was my 4th yoga class and I think i'm just now starting to feel comfortable. I keep reminding myself it's a beginner's class, so i'm in just the right place. Plus, I did it after my run and it was awesome to get in some strength and stretching!

I'm taking a few days off---flying to Austin, Texas tomorrow to hang out with my best friend Jena for the weekend. We've never been there, so we randomly picked it and we're going to chill and hit the spa!!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

l'emerodromo said...

ciao from italy!
i hope to do an ironman next years so hope to find some hints on your blog!
you're strong!
alessio